Help us to continue and expand our support to vulnerable Latin Americans living in the UK. Last year we raised over £6,000 – can you help us beat this in 2016?
IRMO’s annual fundraising week took place 7-13 March, and raised an incredible £4,271. Our staff, volunteer and community’s support has been incredible. It doesn’t stop here though. Clear your diaries on the 4 and 16 May, when Barclays Bank will be hosting a cake sale at their Barclays Brixton Brunch (4) as well as a Sponsored Walk (16), with all funds raised matched by the bank. So dust off your baking tins, pull out those walking shoes, and come and join us!
For more details on these events, as well as any other fundraising queries, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Run a half-marathon (or a whole one!)
- Host a dinner party or supper club
- Put your artistic skills to the test and face-paint at an event
- Organise a raffle
- Hold a coffee and cake morning
- Put on a film night for friends
- Host a quiz
- Non-uniform day at school
- Sponsored silence