Help us to continue and expand our support to vulnerable Latin Americans living in the UK. Last year we raised close to £5,000 – can you help us beat this in 2017/18?
IRMO’s annual fundraising week took place in March, and raised an incredible £4,271. Our staff, volunteer and community’s support has been incredible. It doesn’t stop here though. Clear your diaries on the 4 March 2018, when IRMO will be participating in The Big Half. We’ve got four *free* places up for grabs, so dust off your trainers (or your best cheering voice) and come and join us!
- Run a half-marathon (or a whole one!)
- Host a dinner party or supper club
- Put your artistic skills to the test and face-paint at an event
- Organise a raffle
- Hold a coffee and cake morning
- Put on a film night for friends
- Host a quiz
- Non-uniform day at school
- Sponsored silence