Help us to support vulnerable Latin American families living in the UK. Please donate now.
IRMO offers services and opportunities for personal development and employability with a holistic approach to more than 4,000 people every year.
Donate by cheque
Please send us your gift by cheque made payable to Indoamerican Refugee and Migrant Organization, and send to:
Unit 8, Warwick House, Overton Road, London, SW9 7JP
Donate by bank transfer
If it is more convenient for you to donate by bank transfer, our bank details are listed here. Please give your name and email as the reference number so that we can track your donation. If your donation is for a specific project or service, please also specify this in the reference.
Bank: Unity Trust
Sort code: 60-83-01
A/C number: 20444222
A/C name: Indoamerican Refugee and Migrant Organization
Reference: your name, email, and the area that you wish to support, if applicable.
There are other ways you can help us too
- Sign up to ‘Give as you Live’* for IRMO
*‘Give as you Live’ is a website that works with over three thousand leading stores, such as Amazon, John Lewis and the Trainline.com, to donate a commission on every online purchase you make to the charity of your choice. The commission is already included in the price of what you’re buying, so you can support us at no extra cost.
If you wish to support us via Give as you Live, please:
- Go to – http://www.giveasyoulive.com/
- Select ‘Join Now’
- Add your first name and email address
- Add the charity you would like to support: IRMO Indoamerican
- Wait for your confirmation email to install and active your ‘Give as you Live’ account
- Download the shopping bar to your browser to make donating when you’re shopping super simple. It will also show you which online shops donate more!
Watch this video for more information: http://www.giveasyoulive.com/howitworks