Watch this video and find out why you should volunteer for IRMO!
IRMO employs more than 70 volunteers per year who do everything from English teaching to running adults workshops and activities for children. Thanks to our volunteers, IRMO is able to support thousands of people from our community every year. We could not do it without their help.
We are always on the lookout for positive, energetic people that are willing to donate their time and skills to IRMO. Please check out our current volunteer opportunities and complete this application form. The Volunteer Scheme team will contact you shortly.
CURRENT ROLES AVAILABLE
If the role you are interested in is not currently available, please check our recurrent roles and fill in this form to be considered in the future. We will contact you once the role becomes available to discuss your application and availability.
Recurrent volunteer roles by areas of work
Children & Young People
Education, Training & Employment
- Community Coffee Morning – Project Facilitator
- CSCS Construction Course Assistant
- ESOL for Construction Teaching Assistant
- E-Mentor (Step Up Project)
- ESOL Teacher (in person classes)
- ESOL Teacher (online classes)
- ESOL Teacher Conversation
- Employment Support Assistant
- Project Assistant
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant
Fundraising & Development
For further information, please contact us at email@example.com